There are many ways you can cook chicken breasts: Stuff it and bake it, grill it, pan sear, saute, stir fry, steam or use it in a rich curry. Here are 11 spectacular chicken breast recipes that are easy to pull off and such crowd pleasers.
Instant Pot Chicken Breast Recipe
How to Make Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
- Remove the chicken breast from the fridge or freezer and add to the Instant Pot insert. Use a metal rack with handles if you’d like, or you can skip the rack if you prefer.
- I typically cook 3 breasts at at time for my little family, which yields about 6 cups of shredded chicken. To cook more chicken breasts at once, layer the chicken side by side if frozen or stacked if fresh.
- Add 1 cup of water plus kosher salt and black peppercorns.
- Set the cooking time for just 10 minutes.
- Be sure your chicken has an internal temperature of 165° F to be cooked through.
- BOOM! You instantly have cooked chicken breast that is juicy and tender and ready to eat as is or use as a base for so many more recipes.